Thursday, July 10, 2014

DAY TWO: COPENHAGEN

Sleep. For a very long time. ;-)
We're still on East Coast time so we missed the free breakfast.
Happy accident because I got to check out the local market. Amazeballs. It's only a block from our hotel and it's everything I expected a European market to be but more modern and kicked up a notch.






This one is for Padre. Amazing fresh seafood. 




I got distracted and spent WAYYYYY too long in there but finally broke down and got a pastry with a double espresso. I could barely put a dent in it, so Kris helped and and it ended up being our breakfast and lunch. Amazing though.



After that the "bmore bike crew" headed to your royal flyness' Palace. On the way there we drove through the famous Nyhavn where Hans Christian Anderson lived. This was simply breathtaking. I almost fell off my bike trying to take it all in...oh and an outdoor band was playing MJ's BAD as I pulled up....they knew I was coming. ;-)

More MJ at Nyhavn!





The Queen's crib.


The Fountain across from the Queen's crib.

The Opera house....in front of the fountain...across from the Queen's crib. lol

One day B-FLY shall tour here.

Graf in Copenhagen.





Kris has a full evening of concerts and jam sessions so we shared a pizza and headed back. And for the record, we wanted salad but biking EVERYWHERE works up a monstrous appetite. The arugula topping counts....right?!!! ;-)






No comments:

Post a Comment